Fidelity Bank PLC, one of Nigeria’s biggest banks is recruiting. The digital training opening 2019 is for young Nigerian graduates looking for employment. If you’re in search of a decent job, the 2019 Fidelity Bank PLC Graduate Trainee Program might be a top option.
Since inception in 1988, Fidelity Bank PLC (Fidelity Union Merchant Bank Limited) has shown it’s a top choice bank, and by 1999, it fully operated as a merchant bank changing name to its current ‘Fidelity Bank PLC’. As a strong merchant bank, the options are limitless for young graduates taking up positions as digital trainee.
#000008 – Digital Trainee
|Job Title:||Digital Trainee|
|Posted Date:||26, Mar 2019|
|Application Deadline:||02, Apr 2019|
|Job Summary:||Interested candidates must;
– Not be more than 26 years old by December 2019
– Have a first degree (First or Second class division)
– Have completed the NYSC programme.
|Job Description:||We are looking for young innovative minds to support and drive the bank’s digital revolution.|
|Required Skills:||• C#, Asp.net, Angular JS, Mobile Development, CSS, HTML5, Json, JQuery/AJAX, Coldfusion
• Network & System Administration, Oracle DB/MSSql, Linux/Unix OS/AIX, Windows OS, data center management
• Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Data Analytics, Chat Bots, Open Banking, Conversational Banking, Cloud technology
• Excellent written & oral communication
• Ability to exercise independent judgment and assume responsibility
• Excellent Organization and time management skills
• Team player, creative, analytical, attention to details, problem solving,
• Basic knowledge of information security standards and processes
For more details about the Fidelity Graduate Program (Digital Trainee), please