This is 2018 and most people are looking for free things including Free Spotify premium account with lifetime usage and the internet is there to help you out. Today dear friends, we are going to be sharing useful techniques of getting premium Spotify account for free. If you are a lover of music and love listening to music non-stop, a free premium Spotify account would be a great way to keep you busy, relaxed and enjoying your day. After all, music is life and can soothe and ease up your mood, no matter the situation.
With a lot of online music platforms like Deezer, Grooveshark, last.FM, GooglePlayAll Access, Rdio, StereoMood, Pandora Music and others trying to have a top spot in the heart of music lovers, Spotify still remains one of the best music& video streaming site in the world. Don’t bother asking which is better between Apple music vs Spotify because most will tell you Spotify vs Apple music is a no competition as Spotify is arguably better. With a unique interface and a lot of music categories with a diverse list of artists to choose from, it’s no wonder Spotify Premium still have a large chunk of subscribers. If you are trying to use Spotify (either Spotify webplayer or spotify premium apk), you can choose either the free variant or the Spotify Premium account with a subscription. Well, we’ll be discussing how to get free Spotify premium account in this post, detailing full methods you can try right now.
Why choose Spotify Premium Account?
A Spotify premium account allows you access to a database of millions of songs, videos & podcasts which you can either listen to online (stream) or download. To get a Spotify premium account, you would be required to buy Spotify Premium Code, however, since not everyone likes to spend their hard earned money on such things, we have decided to show you how best to get Spotify premium account free. This means a free Spotify premium account with no charge to you. We would also be sharing free Spotify Premium Code.
What is Spotify Premium Account and is it Worth it?
From the name, you can deduce that Spotify Premium Account is a paid version which is a better, feature-rich account than the free alternative. With the premium Spotify account, you can run your Spotify music streaming on different devices and also, the adverts you’d normally see when using the free account are all gotten rid of with this upgrade. Why have disturbance and annoying ads when you can wipe it all off?
Also, if you are looking to download music and podcasts for offline listening, then Spotify Premium account is the way to go. As a premium user, you can download up to 3,333 music tracks on as much as 3 devices. So, if you are still in doubt if a premium Spotify account is worth it, yeah, sure. It’s definitely worth it, and we’re going to be showing you how to get free Spotify premium account.
Before we go into the main bone of contention which is getting a Spotify premium account for free, let’s take a look at Spotify premium subscription types so you familiarize yourself with them.
Spotify Premium Subscription Types
Spotify is a Swedish entertainment company launched in 2008. The company was founded by the duo Martin Lorenzton and Daniel Ek. It’s one of biggest music, video, and podcasts streaming service till date with a growing popularity worldwide. Spotify has a huge database of music, videos, and podcasts which can be sort by genre, artist and so on. Spotify can be enjoyed on either mobile, tablet or PC. The Spotify webplayer on PC lets you enjoy unlimited access to great music, while you can get the Spotify premium apk on android for a mobile experience. There are millions of different songs, podcasts, and videos including old schools from as far back as the early 1900s to the latest trendiest songs.
It can be enjoyed in 3 subscription packs:
- Spotify Freemium: The free Spotify version is decent enough for those that don’t care about ads. You can stream unlimitedly but with pesky ads which tend to irritate users. Also, another demerit is the fact that you can’t enjoy these audios & videos offline. If you love HD audio, you’ll also not enjoy the free Spotify. Take note.
- Spotify Premium: This is the best package for music lovers except that it costs a few dollars about $9.99 (you can get started with less than $1 for three months right now though). With Spotify Premium Subscription you get access to unlimited music time and stream and download HD music, podcasts, and videos. The best part, no annoying ads.
- Spotify Family: This is Spotify Premium for Family. It’s a premium account where you only pay one price and have up to 5 people enjoy your premium account. The only downside is that they must all reside at the same address as you. Also, they must meet a certain age to be granted permission. There’s also Spotify for students (students Spotify)
Features of Spotify Premium Account
Unlike the free Spotify account where you can only listen to music at 160kbit/sec, the Premium Spotify account lets you listen at a higher 320kbit/sec. You get improved audio quality, clear out those annoying ads, and supports downloading so you don’t miss out on your favorite songs even when you are offline.
Highlights of Spotify Premium Features:
- Stream music & videos unlimitedly on the app or website
- Enjoy access to a diverse list of podcasts
- With Spotify Premium, you can download songs of any genre and artist.
- You can sync songs with those on your laptop, phones or other devices
- You can listen to several radio channels completely free without any hidden charges
- With the premium account, you have access to unlimited skip feature
- Download or listen to songs and watch videos in high quality.
How to Get Premium on Spotify for Free
There are many ways to get Spotify account for free, and we’ll be showing you a few.
- Use Already Created Spotify Account Free: This method lets you log in to a premium Spotify account which has already been created for free. The method is easy, in fact, it’s the easiest method to own a Spotify premium account for free.
Here are a few user details inclusive of emails &password to enjoy a premium Spotify account free of charge.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org: kedar1##
- Email: email@example.com: selena87
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org password: kedar1##
- Email:email@example.com: cedar
- Get Premium Spotify Account Through Android Apps: this is another unique way of snagging Spotify premium account. With millions of Android smartphones, it’s only natural to expect some premium apps to be cloned and modified for free usage and one of these apps is Spotify. Through the use of an app, you can get Spotify premium account lifetime access.
All you need to do is:
- Download Spotify Premium App – this is a Spotify mod apk that lets you enjoy premium access to Spotify (click the highlight to download it) and then install
- You need to enable install from unknown source in the security setting to start it up
- After downloading & installing the Spotify premium app, download a strong VPN on Playstore.
- Now create & login to a Spotify free account. This will automatically redirect the free to the premium account app.
- Get Spotify Premium Through Subscription Code: You can get Spotify Premium Code from the official websites for a small fee. However, there are other places to get codes but you should know that these codes only work for new users. So you’ll need to sign up for a new account to use this code.
To use, sign up for Spotify using your Email, enter your Password, preferred username, Gender & Date of Birth. Once you click done, the next window takes you to the account profile where you would see “Redeem Me”. Click it and the next page is where you would put in the premium Spotify code. Here are a few Spotify Premium Codes you can try.
If you’d love to enjoy good music but don’t have the $10 to spend on Premium Spotify, you can take advantage of this post and get access to free Spotify premium account. Enjoy music, podcasts, and videos with unlimited streaming and downloads, get Spotify premium account today.