It’s no longer news that Total along with its corporate partners and NNPC organize yearly scholarship schemes for young graduates. The annual scholarship is a bid by the Oil Company to assist young scholars interested in furthering their education abroad to get ‘fully funded’ education in top countries in the world. The 2019/2020 scholarship program would see Total and its partners select and sponsor several young Nigerian scholars in furtherance of their Master’s degree in various programs including; Engineering, Geosciences, Arts, Social Sciences and Management Sciences in top universities in France.
The 2019/2020 scholarship award is full scale, and applications from suitable qualified young graduates are welcome for programmes in the listed schools.
- Environment, Disaster management, Information et Communication Technologies, Human and social sciences (18 month academic program plus 6 months internship program – can be done either France or home country)
- Msc Management and Optimization of Supply Chains and Transport (18 months academic program inclusive of 6 months internship)
- Master in Project Management for Environmental and Energy Engineering (PM3E) (2 Years programme)
- Master in Process and Bioprocess Engineering – Project Management for Environmental & Energy Engineering (PM3E) (2 Years programme)
- Polytechnique Palaiseau– 2 years
- MSc Internet of Things: Innovation and Management
- MSc Ecotechnologies for Sustainability and Environment Management
- MSc Energy Environment: Science Technology and Management – STEEM
- ESCP Europe(Energy Management)
- MSc in Energy Management (MEM) – 3 academic semesters (London-Paris-London) + 4-6 month internship
- MSc Synthesis, catalysis and sustainable chemistry – 1 year
- Quantitative Finance – 1 year
- Université de Grenoble Alpes– 2 years
- MSc in Chemistry – five specialties
- MSc in Earthquake Engineering & Engineering Seismology
For full list of applicable schools and programmes, visit the official NNPC advert webpage here.
Be guided that the above advert closes on the 28th of March, and only short-listed candidates would be contacted. The selection process will hold April 2019. Interested candidates are expected to have obtained a university degree (second class upper minimum requirement) and should have completed the 1 year NYSC programme to qualify. Interview will be held in Port Harcourt, Rivers state, Nigeria.
THE ABOVE SCHOLARSHIP HAS ENDED, PLEASE HEAD TO OUR HOMEPAGE Xtremegists.com for more recent scholarships. Thank you!