If you are looking for an opportunity to work with the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world – Total, the International Programme (VIE) for Juniors might be worth checking out. Continue reading for job description and application.
You will report to the Conceptual Design Manager and provide functional guidance and assistance to Sales Department, Solar Business department, Marketing Department, Operations Department, Depots/Maintenance/Plants Engineers, Project Engineers, Plant and Maintenance Department.
Based in the company’s head office, you will visit any of the company’s sites at various locations all over the country where your attention will be required from time to time.
You will manage projects from layout to commissioning, essentially in Network and General Trade and exceptionally in depots/facilities and ensure that all major and minor projects are executed safely, qualitatively, timely and at optimal cost.
In order to have an idea, an average project cost of solar station is USD 50k, and there are around 65 projects per year.
Your activities will be the following:
• Visit company and/ or client sites to carry out engineering assessment and prepare engineering reports identifying the work scope
• Define work scope recommendations and project proposals
• Carry out engineering analysis, design and calculations for projects that have such requirements.
- Prepare cost estimates based on the aforementioned and will define BOQ and tender requirements with Quantity Surveyor
• Be the first link between the contractor and company during the whole project
Context and environment
The selected candidate will receive a VIE allowance according to the Business France rates and the subsidiary will provide an accommodation.
Don’t forget to visit the official listing page to gather any further information you may need, click here.
Check out freetuitionschools.com for latest scholarship and study abroad opportunities